“Havana Energy's partnership with Cuba aims to develop the country 's renewable energy resources and contribute to its economic well-being, energy self-sufficiency and environmental objectives. I look forward to a long and successful relationship.” Rt Hon. Brian Wilson Chairman, Havana Energy
Biopower is a mixed-capital Cuban company, of which HE owns 49% of its shares and the remaining 51% is held by the Cuban company ZERUS S.A.
Fossil fuel generation | Single and combined cycle gas turbines | Wind turbines | Power transmission and distribution equipment | High and medium power engines | Industrial Automation and Robotics | Water treatment and desalination plants | Valves of high voltage and pressure.
Between HE and Shanghai Electric wind power group has established a strategic alliance for the Cuban market, which positions us in a privileged place to be part of the development of this specialty in Cuba.
In countries like Cuba where there is a well-delineated peak timetable, it is not possible to consider the development of renewable sources of energy without a strategy aimed at energy storage.